EV® ND66 condenser cardiod instrument microphone
A versatile small-diaphragm condenser with a locking pivoting head. Ideal for drum overheads, hi-hats, close-miked drums, acoustic guitar and piano.
- Premium condenser element: Self-biased condenser element is vividly responsive to sound sources that need a mic which translates transient details very well
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head: Achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position and releasing the button to lock
- Clean, crisp and detailed condenser sound: Captures all details of percussive and stringed instruments
- Selectable -10 and -20 dB pads: Provides the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading
- Selectable 75 Hz and 150 Hz high-pass filters: Selectable HPF frequencies are strategically chosen to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path