The MP13 is a small, simple, and inexpensive microphone pre amplifier for a variety of applications. The unit has XLR and 1/4" Outputs, XLR and 1/8" Inputs, and a single Gain control with a Clip indicator. Switchable Phantom Power is included for use with a condenser microphone. The unit comes complete with a power adapter.
MP13 Mini-Mic Preamp
- Small size
- Works with dynamic, Phantom and Heaset mics
- XLR and 3.5mm inputs
- XLR and 1/4" outs
- Works with 9 to 12 Vdc
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms balanced/unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +4dBV XLR balanced, +10dBV unbalanced
- Max Gain: XLR 60dB, 1/4" 54dB
- Phase Shift: <10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EIN: -108dB max.
- THD: <.01%
- IMD (SMPTE): < .01%
- CMRR: >80 dB
- Phantom Power: +21 Volts, 6 mA
- Power: 12VDC
- Size: 3.4" X 4.2" X 1.4"
- Weight: 1 lbs (.45 kg)
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information