PreSonus® StudioLive 64 AVB
Flexible, Modular, Intelligent Digital Mixing
StudioLive® AVB 64AI Mix System: 64-Input Networked Mixing System
A complete, networked, mixing and recording system.
Get rid of that heavy analog snake and take control of your mixes with the PreSonus® StudioLive® AVB 64AI Mix System, which combines two cascaded StudioLive RM32AI rack mixers, StudioLive CS18AI Ethernet/AVB control surface, and integrated control, recording, and production software. Scalable, fully recallable, networked over AVB Ethernet, and tightly integrated with included software, the StudioLive AVB 64AI Mix System puts your I/O in an onstage, rack-mount mixer with Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, while providing an advanced control surface at front-of-house with 18 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 4x2 I/O.
StudioLive RM: Versatile and flexible for live and recorded sound.
The heart of the StudioLive AVB 64AI Mix System, the two PreSonus StudioLive RM32AI rack-mount Active Integration digital mixers provide a versatile and flexible solution for live sound and recording. Each of these versatile 25-bus mixers offers 32 input channels, for a total of 64 input channels. Each channel can accept a signal from either a dedicated analog input or a digital input via FireWire or AVB. StudioLive RM32AI mixers are flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software and boast an integrated 80x66 recording interface, advanced AVB networking, and multiple control options. Yet they’re easy to use, with a workflow that will let you focus on mixing, without being distracted by the technology.
StudioLive CS18AI: Powerful, intuitive network control.
Equipped with 100 mm, touch-sensitive, motorized faders and AVB networking, the StudioLive CS18AI control surface provides a compact, intuitive mixing solution for the StudioLive RM16AI rack-mount digital mixers and Studio One® 3 digital audio workstation. The CS18AI connects to the network with a CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for cumbersome analog or digital snakes and stage boxes, and offers a host of other useful features. It adds up to a powerful mix control system with a fast, intuitive workflow and the latest networking technology.
Built-in AVB-networked audio.
Through the power and flexibility of AVB audio networking, the StudioLive CS18AI can not only transmit control data but can also send and receive audio channels across long distances. You get two mic/line inputs with PreSonus’ remote-controllable XMAX preamps and two line inputs that you can use as sources for the talkback, 2-track playback, or other sources from front-of-house. The CS18AI’s two TRS line-level returns are shared with the monitor line outputs and headphone output and can be sourced from any RM mixer output, including the solo bus, main mix, or any aux mix.
Integrated, multiplatform software for flexible control and one-click recording.
StudioLive AVB 64AI Mix Systems are tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software. Mix wirelessly or over a wired network using UC Surface for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®. Musicians control their monitor mixes onstage with QMix®-AI for iPhone®/iPod® touch. Automate virtual soundchecks and record shows at up to 96 kHz with Capture™. Tune your system to the room and watch for problems in your mix with UC Surface’s integrated Smaart®wizards, RTA, and spectrograph. Save mixer scenes with your Capture recordings and edit both in Studio One Artist, which you can control with the StudioLive CS18AI. StudioLive Active Integration hardware and software work together to form a cohesive ecosystem that helps you achieve your creative vision.
A versatile, networked system for touring, studios, and installs.
If we just gave you two feature-rich StudioLive RM32AI rack-mount mixers, a powerful StudioLive CS18AI control surface, and the extensive software library, you’d have an amazing set of products. With AVB networking, you have an amazing integrated, modern system. Reading about it is a good start; watching our videos is a fine next step. But you really need to experience a StudioLive AVB 64AI Mix System for yourself. Test-drive it at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
2 StudioLive RM32AI mixers (cascaded)
Inputs and Outputs
- 64 locking XLR inputs, each with:
- Recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Stereo RCA tape inputs (per mixer)
- 32 XLR line-level Mix outputs (16 + 16)
- Four 300 ms alignment delays on the last four Mix outputs of each mixer
- 4 DB25 jacks mirror 32 line-level Mix outputs (2 per mixer)
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center of master unit) with analog trim pots (master mixer)
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option card (per mixer)
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source (per mixer)
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation; per mixer)
Channels and Buses
- 64 internal channels
- 25 mix buses (cascaded)
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses per mixer (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 84-in/66-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
UC Surface Live Mixing and Control Software
- Designed specifically for live sound mixing
- Multiplatform support for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Windows 8/10 multi-touch-compatible for large touchscreen mixing (touchscreen not included)
- Flexible and expandable computing options: Use a laptop with or without a touchscreen, an iPad, or any combination
- Contextual-based navigation for quick, intuitive access to all mixing functions
- 8 Mute Groups with All On and All Off
- Scene Store and Recall
- Global Scene Storage: all current StudioLive RM settings
- Up to 99 at a time
- 8 Quick Scenes for instant scene save/recall—like “speed dial” for scenes
- Automatic Global AutoStore
- Customizable naming (for example, "Saturday Gig" or "Main Worship Service")
- Individual channel-strip setting storage
- Up to 100 at a time, plus…
- 50 channel-strip presets included for drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, and vocals
- Copy and paste among channels and buses
- Can be saved as user presets
- Can be browsed by category (Drums, Vocals, Horns, Guitar, Bass, and more)
- Contextual Presets System
- Presets filtered by Channel Types
- Quickly audition presets on the fly
- Edit auditioned preset before loading
- Exit Audition mode with out loading to return to previous settings
- Save and load presets on all platforms including iOS®
- Filter DCAs
- Unlimited groups
- Automatic group creation using Channel Types
- Custom groups
- Security features to monitor and restrict access to the mixer’s controls
Other Actively Integrated Software
- Capture™ one-click recording software with true virtual soundcheck (Mac/Windows)
- Studio One® Artist full-featured digital audio workstation software (Mac/Windows)
- QMix®-AI wireless monitor-mix control from an iPhone®/iPod® touch
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provide direct wireless control (using a router)
- 2 FireWire S800 ports and 1 Ethernet control port with AVB Networking on removable option card per mixer. FireWire ports fully compatible with Apple Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter.
- SL-Dante-Mix option card available separately
Signal Processing (per mixer)
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses with:
- Variable highpass filter -6 dB/oct., sweepable from Off to 1 kHz (main channels and aux's only)
- Variable lowpass filter on the mono/center bus
- 4-band fully parametric EQ
- Low EQ: sweepable from 36 Hz to 465 Hz, ±15 dB, switchable shelf or peaking
- Low Mid EQ: sweepable from 90 Hz to 1.2 kHz, ±15 dB, variable Q 0.1 to 4.0
- High Mid EQ: sweepable from 380 Hz to 5 kHz, ±15 dB, variable Q 0.1 to 4.0
- High EQ: sweepable from 1.4 kHz to 18 kHz, ±15 dB, switchable shelf or peaking
- Master EQ On/Off
- Compressor: Threshold -56 to 0 dB; Ratio 1:1 to 14:1, LIM=∞:1; Attack 0.2 to 150 ms; Release 2.5 to 900 ms; Makeup Gain 0 to 28 dB; Soft Knee switch; Auto Mode with 10 ms Attack and 150 ms Release
- Gate with sidechain: Threshold: 0 to -84 dB; Attack: 0.02 to 500 ms; Release: 0.05 to 2 sec;
- Bandpass Key Filter: 40 Hz to 16 kHz; second-order resonant bandpass filter Q (0.7) with Key Listen function
- Limiter: Variable Threshold -28 dBfs to 0, ∞:1 Ratio
- Stereo Link for input channels and aux buses
- Polarity reverse (input channels only)
- Quick A/B comparisons of two complete sets of Fat Channel settings for each channel and bus
- 15 graphic EQs (for the first 12 aux buses plus the Main left, right, and mono/center buses)
- 4 32-bit floating point effects processors (2 reverb, 2 delay) on dedicated buses (per mixer)
- 2 32-LED meter grids (one per mixer)
- Front-panel Mute All button temporarily mutes all inputs and outputs
- +48V Meters button to display phantom power assignment on the meter grid
- Headphone source selection between Main and Cue
- High-definition Burr-Brown analog-to-digital converters (118 dB dynamic range)
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information