Meet the StudioLive 16.0.2!
Our StudioLive™ 24.4.2 and 16.4.2 changed the game, offering amazing performance and ease of use for a great price. Now we’ve packed the same audio quality, performance, seamlessly integrated software (including remote control) into a smaller, even more affordable package.
Small size. Bigger possibilities.
In a “footprint” of less than 2 square feet (0.19 sq. meters), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX™ Class A solid-state mic preamps. (It has a total of 13 Class A mic preamps, including the Talkback input.)
But don't let its size fool you; the 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
More than a mixer: an integrated system.
The StudioLive™ 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture™, Studio One Artist™ recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive (VSL) bidirectional control software. VSL, in turn, incorporates Smaart Measurement Technology™, which makes it easy to analyze and fine-tune your main mix.
Moreover, you can control virtually the entire mixer from an iPad® using PreSonus StudioLive Remote, and you can control the aux (monitor) mixes from an iPhone® or iPod touch® using PreSonus QMix™. Both are free downloads from the Apple App Store.
Because of our powerful, integrated, free software, StudioLive digital mixers can do far more than their competition.
There are five parts to this unique system:
- Virtual StudioLive with Smaart for laptop control, editor/librarian functions, and sound-system analysis and correction
- StudioLive Remote for iPad remote control (available free from the Apple App Store)
- QMix™ for iPhone and iPod touch remote control (available free from the Apple App Store)
- Capture™ for two-click multi-track recording and playback
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation for enhancing your recordings (and for direct recording from StudioLive 16.0.2 or any compatible interface
8 mono mic/line channel inputs, each with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier
- XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 60 mm precision fader
4 stereo line channel inputs, with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- XLR mic inputs (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- Balanced ¼" line inputs (Ch. 9-16)
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs (Ch. 13-16)
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
2 Internal FX buses
2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
- Full-featured compressor
- Standard downward expander
- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
- High-pass filter
One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
Scene store and recall
Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
Software bundle for Mac® and Windows® includes:
- PreSonus Studio One® Artist digital audio workstation
- PreSonus Capture™ live-recording software
- PreSonus Universal Control with Virtual StudioLive™ bidirectional mixer-control software
- Free downloadable software from the Apple App Store provides wireless remote control, including:
- PreSonus StudioLive Remote for iPad®
- PreSonus QMix™ for iPhone® and iPod touch®
Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
MIDI Control Mode provides control over:
- Scene and FX Preset recall
- Main Volume, FXA, and FXB output levels
FXA and FXB assign/unassign to Mains
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Virtual StudioLive.
- Windows® Vista x64/x86 SP2, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86
- Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Mac® OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- PreSonus Universal Control 1.5.3 or later
- IEEE 1394 FireWire 400 Port
- Internet connection recommended
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1024x768 resolution
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information