X-Laser® Skywriter HPX Tour F-5 laser
Skywriter HPX M-5 = 5W with X-Laser’s Mercury DMX/console laser control system
Skywriter HPX F-5 = 5W with Pangolin FB4 control integrated
The HPX M-5 and F-5 boast 5W of full RGB laser power, so they can easily produce bright and attention-grabbing effects in venues ranging from small arenas to massive outdoor festivals. You can produce the exact effect you want thanks to our integrated Mercury laser control system or Pangolin FB4, and the HPX M-5 and F-5’s advanced color mixing technology gets you the exact colors needed for your setting.
Skywriter HPX M-series and F-series projectors are also available in 10W, 20W, 30W and 50W, all full RGB. Contact us for more info.
Big power, big value
The HPX M-5/F-5 offer huge power at an impressive price point, making 5W RGB laser effects more accessible than ever.
Engineered for efficiency
Six robust external cooling fans and 18 heat-sinking fins keep the HPX M-5/F-5 cool, so your laser show can go on, and on, and on…
Road ready, road rugged
You can rig the HPX M-5/F-5 with confidence show after show, indoors and out, thanks to its solid build and sealed optics.
- Compatible with X-Laser’s Mercury laser control system
- Also compatible with Pangolin FB4 control
- Ideal for medium-to-large venues, touring acts and production companies
- Sealed optical deck for resistance to water, wind and dust
- Six external fans keep the HPX Tour running efficiently
- Easily invert X-Axis or Y-Axis effects with the flick of a switch
- Precise and crisp low-divergence beams create beautiful animated and text effects
- Comes ready to tour with a rugged road case
- Produces more than 1,000 colors with additive analog RGB color mixing
- 26-point quality inspection before shipping
- Eligible for the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit
- Certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards as well as IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS guidelines
- No-hassle 1-year warranty (6-mo. warranty on diodes)
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information