The PS16 supplies the DC power and distributes the Monitor signal to up to ten of the PM50s, the PM50sOB, and the PM350 units by connecting them with ordinary stereo phone cords. Although the PS16 has only 4 output jacks they can be multiplied with "Y" adapters for many more outputs. This makes a much "cleaner" installation and eliminates the need for multiple wall-warts and adapter cables etc.
PS16 Power Center for PM Series Personal Monitors
- Supplies power for up to ten PM50s, PM50sOB, and PM351 units
- Directly supplies a monitor signal to the above listed units
- Unbalanced 1/4" and transformer-balanced XLR inputs
- External Power Supply included for low noise operation
- Hookup www.rolls.com/apps/ps16connect.jpg
- Audio Input: Line Level XLR Balanced, 1/4" Unbalanced Phone (mono)
- Power Input: 12 VAC, 700 mA
- Output Power: 12 VDC on the Ring terminal of each OUT jack.
- Size: 3.125" x 3.125" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 Kg)
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information