Pioneer DDJ-1000 / DDJ-1000SRT Black Label Case with Patented Glide Platform and Bottom 2U Rack Space
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Bottom 2U Rack Spaces
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Removable Panel
The Odyssey FZGSDDJ1000W2BL Black Label™ case is specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 and DDJ-1000SRT controllers. The removable V-cut™ front panel allows access to the front knob controls and input jack ports. The patented Glide Style™ platform is perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the controller. Features include bottom rubber feat, roller wheels for convenient transport, hefty ball corners, heavy-duty recessed latches and handles, and a rear cable management port, essential for a clean setup. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a preinstalled 2U 19" rack mount space perfect for rack mountable gear such a wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer.
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
● Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
● Interior Length from Rack Rail to Back of Case is 16"
● Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
● Glide Platform Shelf Surface is 30" x 12"
● Bottom Rubber Feet
● Roller Wheels for Convenient Transport
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
● Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
● Rear Cable Port
● Recessed Handles and Latches
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information