American DJ SP4LED
The SP4LED is a 4-channel DMX Switch Pack designed to turn LED fixtures on and off using a universal DMX controller (sold separately). Up to 128 SP4LEDs may be daisy-chained in one DMX chain. There are 8 power inputs on the front of the controller to plug your lighting fixtures into.
The SP4LED is great for DJs, night clubs, bowling centers, roller rinks and permanent lighting installations.
• 4-Channel switch pack designed specifically to switch LED Effect lights On/Off
• Standard USITT DMX512 protocol, (1) 3 pin XLR input, (1) 3 pin XLR output
• 4 indicator LED's, 1 per channel
• 4-Button, digital display for set-up, mode selection and DMX addressing
• Built-in microphone for sound activation
• Built-in IR sensor for use with ADJ LED RC (wireless remote controller) sold separately
• Specially designed rear panel allows for 2" truss hang, clamp or wall mount
• Dual, Edison receptacles per channel (USA Version) or dual IEC receptacles per channel (Europe Version)
• On/Off power switch
• IEC type, AC power input and cable
• Up to 128 SP4LEDs may be daisy-chained together via DMX
• Compatible with the ADJ LED RC Infrared wireless remote (sold separately)
• Manually switchable power input: AC 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz via external switch
• 4 external fuse holders for quick and easy replacement (4 x 20mm, 5A, 250V fuse)
• 5A per channel, Total 10A max
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5"x7.75"x3" (262x192x74mm)
• Weight: 4.5 lbs. / 2.1kgs
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information