The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
The American DJ 19 MXR is a versatile DJ mixer with a built in sound card that offers DJs the same tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling their music with software on their computer. The 19 MXR is a 19 inch 4-channel MIDILOG Mixer with Midi Analog control. This allows you to have your entire collection of music at your fingertips without hauling around turntables and vinyl. Just hook up the 19 MXR to your laptop or desktop computer, choose a track and the mixer will do the rest.
You will have the same control you would have if you had your traditional DJ Mixer hooked up to a turntable. The control features are vast and varied, you can use the mixer to control everything, no need to touch the laptop after setting up the software and mixer.
The sink button allows you to sink the waypoints together for an easier and quicker way of mixing songs and transitioning from one to the other. Speeding up, slow down, and everything in between is easy with the 19 MXR. You are able to use the mixer to make user assignable control buttons and make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Microphone Reverb Control
- Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG™ 4
- Crossfader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. – 4 spaces)
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information