The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
The 14 MXR is a 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 14-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any "Midi Learn" Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control, Talkover + 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Low/High Pass Filter with Bandwidth Control per channel
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 2x Balanced ¼"/XLR Combo
- Headphone input: ¼" Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25"x13.75"x 3.5" / 356x320x85mm
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
*Estimated monthly payment; individual circumstances will determine exact monthly payment.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Health Warning Information